Sunday, October 2, 2011

Accountability

Friday I had a health screening for our insurance.  Although a lot of my numbers are good, I need to get some weight off.  Embarrassingly, I haven't lost any weight since about 6 weeks PP (well I did for a bit before we found out we were pregnant with Chace).  Nursing was not kind to me, suckage.  I want to run again and get back into a gym routine with my hot husband (we reconnected at the gym, hottness).

Soooo...with that being said, I am holding myself accountable.  I want to lose between 30 and 40 lbs before we try to have another baby and of course I WANT another baby so this is a huge motivator.  I would love to try early next year so I have about 3-4 months to get my act together.  I think a good idea is to come up with a system, maybe a prize for every 5 lbs lost, like a pedicure or a special date night...with the ultimate prize being a healthy me with a cute pregnant belly and healthy baby.  So give it to me...I need ideas, I'd love encouragement, I want YOU to hold me accountable and cheer me on!

Here I am today, 188 lbs wearing yoga pants because my clothes don't fit and it hurts to wear maternity clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment